Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Song Ideas for November 2nd - Commemoration of the Faithful Departed (All Souls)

(Check out the list of most popular posts on the sidebar...)

Click on the links!

10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman (CCLI)

Beautiful One by Tim Hughes (worshiptogether/EMI)

*Better Is One Day by Matt Redman (worshiptogether.com) (from the collection Voices As One vol. 2)

Burning in My Soul by Younker/Maher/Reeves/Carson from the CD All the People Said Amen

Christ Is Lord by Ben Walthers (spiritandsong.com) (from the CD Make Your Home In Me)

For You I Long by John Angotti (WLP) from the CD We Gather in Love

How Great Thou Art (Traditional)

I Am the Bread of Life by Suzanne Toolan (GIA)

I Am Yours (Consume Me, Completely) by Trevor Thomson (WLP) (found in the collection More Voices As One vol. 2)

*I Know that My Redeemer Lives by David Haas (GIA) found in the collection Voices As One vol. 2

I Lift My Soul to You by Ed Bolduc / found in the collection A Collection of Songs and Psalms

I Lift Up My Soul by Tim Manion (OCP) ("To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul, O my God.")

I Shall Not Want by Tom Booth (spiritandsong) from the CD Cry the Gospel

I Will Rise by Giglio/Tomlin/Reeves/Maher (worshiptogether/EMI)

*Lord, I Come by Billy Funk (Integrity/CCLI) found in the collection Voices As One vol. 2

My Heart Belongs to You by Tom Booth (spiritandsong) (from the CD Cry the Gospel)

*My Soul Is Thirsting by Steve Angrisano (spiritandsong) from the CD Make a Difference and found in the collection Voices As One vol. 2

My Soul Rejoices by Jackie Francois (spiritandsong) from the CD Your Kingdom is Glorious

Oceans by Houston/Crocker/Lighthelm (Hillsong/EMI)

Psalm 23 by Ed Bolduc (WLP) from the CD Word for Word

The Beatitudes by Ed Bolduc (WLP) from the CD Word for Word and the collection More Voices As One vol. 1

*The Lord is My Light by Ed Bolduc (WLP) from the CD Awake to the Day and found in the collection Voices As One vol. 2

The Lord Is My Shepherd by Josh Blakesley (spiritandsong.com) from the CD Immersed

The Lord Is My Shepherd by Aaron Thompson (WLP) found in the collection More Voices As One vol. 2

The Saint that is Just Me by Danielle Rose (WLP) mp3 single

*Reason to Live by Ed Bolduc (WLP) from the CD We are Faithful and the collection Voices as One vol. 1

Take My Life by Tomlin/Giglio (EMI)

*Take My Life by Scott Underwood (Mercy/Vineyard) found in the collection Voices As One vol. 2

* indicates instrumental parts available for these titles in the Voices As One series. All titles from this series have C and B-flat instrument parts. Select titles have Saxophone and Brass parts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment