Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Song Ideas for January 18th - 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time

(Check out the list of most popular posts on the sidebar...)

Behold the Lamb of God by Matt Maher (spiritandsong.com) (from the CD Overflow)

By Name I Have Called You by John Angotti (WLP) (from the CD Common Ground)
 
Every Day by the Jacob and Matthew Band (WLP) (from the CD Every Day and the collection More Voices As One vol. 1)

Here Am I, Lord: Psalm 40 by Steve Angrisano (spiritandsong.com) from the CD (Mass of a Joyful Heart)

*Here I Am by John Angotti (WLP) (from the CD Testify and the collection Voices As One vol. 2
 
Here I Am, Lord by Dan Schutte (OCP)
 
I Am the Way by Craig Colson (WLP) (from the CD I Am the Way)

I Will Choose Christ by Tom Booth (spiritandsong.com) (from the CD Find Us Ready)

I Will Follow by Jacob and Matthew Band (WLP) (from the CD Every Day)

I Will Follow by Chris Tomlin (EMI/CCLI)
 
Jesus, My Everything by Matt Maher (spiritandsong.com) (from the CD Welcome to Life)

Show Us Your Way, Lord by Ed Bolduc (WLP) (from the CD The Face of God)

*Sometimes by Step by Mullins/Strasser (BMG/CCLI) (from the collection Voices As One vol. 1)

Take My Life by Tomlin/Giglio (EMI/CCLI) 

*Take My Life by Scott Underwood (Vineyard/CCLI) (from the collection Voices As One vol. 2 and the CD Fountain of Mercy)

We Belong to You by Trevor Thomson (spiritandsong.com)

*You are the Voice by David Haas (GIA) (from the collection Voices As One vol. 2)

*Your Grace Is Enough by Matt Maher (spiritandsong.com) (from the CD Welcome to Life)


* indicates instrumental parts available for these titles in the Voices As One series. All titles from this series have C and B-flat instrument parts. Select titles have Saxophone and Brass parts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment