Thursday, May 23, 2013

Song ideas for Sunday, 6/9/13

Here are some song possibilities and suggestions for 
10th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C

Alive Again by Maher/Ingram (Thankyou Music/spiritandsong) - (from the CD “Alive Again”)
Awake, O Sleeper by Ike Ndolo (spiritandsong) – (from the CD “We Are the Beggars”)
Came to My Rescue by Sampson/Thomas/Davies (Hillsong (CCLI)
Christ in Me, Arise by Trevor Thompson (spiritandsong) – (from the CD “Christ in Me Arise”)
Come to Jesus by Blakesley/Hart (spiritandsong) – (from the CD “Waiting”)
Easter Morning by Danielle Rose (WLP) – (from the CD “Mysteries”)
I Am the Way by Craig Colson (WLP) – (from the CD “I Am the Way”)
I Believe Because You Love Me by John Angotti (WLP) – (from the CD “I Believe”)
I Will Arise by Tom Booth (spiritandsong) – (from the CD “Unravel”)
I Will Praise You, Lord by Ed Bolduc – (listen here and get the PDF here)
In the Arms of Jesus by Angotti/Hommerding (WLP) – (from the CD “Extraordinary Love”)
Our Hope is In God by Brian Flynn (WLP) – (from the CD “Born Again”)
Overflow by Matt Maher (spiritandsong) – (from the CD “Overflow’)
Psalm 30 by Craig Colson – (purchase from Craig's website)
Psalm 30 by Brian Flynn (WLP) – (from the CD “Beyond the Veil”)
Revive Us, O God by Jesse Manibusan (spiritandsong) – from the CD “Power of Peace”)
Step Up and Live! by Jacob and Matthew Band (WLP) – (download on iTunes)


2 comments:

  1. Where can I purchase your I will praise you Lord..... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You should be able to get it off of the post: "Some Live Clips." I believe you can click on the PDF of the sheet music and print it. If not, email me at bolduce@jspaluch.com

    Thanks,

    Ed

    ReplyDelete