Thursday, August 22, 2013

Song Ideas for Sunday, 9/8/2013

Here are some song possibilities and suggestions for 
23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year C

As It Is in Heaven by Matt Maher (spiritandsong) – (from the CD Overflow)

Deny Yourself by Paul Melley (GIA) – (from the CD Humbled)

Every Day by Jacob and Matthew Band (WLP) - (from the CD "Every Dayand found in the collection More Voices As One vol. 1)

*I Abandon Myself by John Michael Talbot (Birdwing) – (found in Voices As One vol. 2)

I Am the Way by Craig Colson (WLP) – (from the CD “I Am the Way”)

I Will Choose Christ by Tom Booth (spiritandsong.com) - (from the CD "The Best of Tom Booth")

I Will Follow by Tomlin/Ingram/Morgan (worshiptogether.com)

I Will Follow by Jacob and Matthew Band (WLP) - (from the CD "Every Day")

Lord, I Need You by Maher et all (worshiptogether.com)

More Than Yesterday by Tom Booth (spiritandsong.com) - (from the CD "Cry the Gospel")

*My Soul Is Thirsting by Steve Angrisano (spiritandsong) - (from the CD Make a Difference)

Prosper the Works of Our Hands by Booth/Jansen/Tomaszek (spiritandsong.com) – (from the CD "Give God the Glory")

*Strength for the Journey by Michael John Poirier - (as published in Voices as One, vol. 1)

Take My Life by Tomlin/Giglio (worshiptogether.com)

Take Up Our Cross by Curtis Stephen and Sarah Hart (spiritandsong.com) - (from the CD "Amid Passing Things")


* indicates instrumental parts available for these titles in the Voices As One series. All titles from this series have C and B-flat instrument parts. Select titles have Saxophone and Brass parts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment