Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Song Ideas for Sunday, 2/16/2014

Here are some song possibilities for February 16, 2014, 6th Sunday in Ordinary Time

Beautiful One by Tim Hughes (EMI/CCLI) (check out the recording by Trevor Thomson)

*Come, Now is the Time to Worship by Brian Doerkson (Vineyard/CCLI) (from the collection "Voices As One vol. 2")

Come to Jesus by Blakesley/Hart (spiritandsong.com) (from the CD "Waiting")

Every Day by Jacob and Matthew Band (WLP) (from the CD "Every Day" and the collection "More Voices As One")

*God So Loved the World by Paul Tate (WLP) (from the CD "Let All Creation Sing" and the collection "Voices As One vol. 1")

I Am the Way by Craig Colson (WLP) (from the CD "I Am the Way")

I Will Choose Christ by Tom Booth (spiritandsong.com) (from the CD "Find Us Ready")

I Will Follow by Jacob and Matthew Band (WLP) (from the CD "Every Day")

I Will Follow by Chris Tomlin (EMI/CCLI)

I Love You, Lord by Matt Maher (spiritandsong.com) (from the CD "Welcome to Life")

Jesus, My Everything by Matt Maher (spiritandsong.com) (from the CD "Welcome to Life")

Our Help Is from the Lord by Paul Melley (GIA) (from the CD "Humbled")

Show Us Your Way, Lord by Ed Bolduc (WLP) (from the CD "The Face of God")

*Sometimes by Step by Mullins/Strasser (BMG/CCLI) (from the collection "Voices As One vol. 1")

Take My Life by Tomlin/Giglio (EMI/CCLI) 

*Take My Life by Scott Underwood (Vineyard/CCLI) (from the collection "Voices As One vol. 2" and the CD "Fountain of Mercy")

**We Bring Our Gifts to Your Altar by Brian Flynn (WLP) (from the CD "Born Again")

*You are My Rock by Michael Pierce (WLP) (from the collection "Voices As One vol. 2" and the CD "Forever Will I Sing")


* indicates instrumental parts available for these titles in the Voices As One series. All titles from this series have C and B-flat instrument parts. Select titles have Saxophone and Brass parts. 


** available as an eBundle (contains various instrumentation depending on the specific title)

No comments:

Post a Comment